Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Ain't No David's Bridal...

For those (count to zero) who have been following my hunt for the perfect wedding dress that isn't a wedding dress, you can finally stop and take a breath. I'm calling off the hunt! I have found my dress! And it is pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself. If you are anything like me you don't want a traditional wedding dress. So here are some options! That's all - options!






This Betsey Johnson dress comes in many different colors and is the ultimate party dress. My dress actually looks a lot like this. Weee!











This dress is making me wish I had this one instead of my own. I kinda am in love with this thing. Big time.











This dress is pricey but ohmygoddoiwantit. It's very different than the route I went and this is a little more traditional, but it's incredibly unique and I think would look amazing on anyone. You should get married just so this can be in your family.

No comments: