Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You know, after that last post I realized that two of the items on there are from Forever 21.  So, here are some cute things from a site that I usually forget about because it is weird and Christian and not that there is anything wrong with being religious but I do not like it when "John 3:16" is printed on the bottom of my bag filled with slutty clothes.  There, I said it.  




Ain't nothing slutty about this plaid dress though!  It's cute and summery.  Wear it to your first summer picnic and feel precious.








This jacket is Michael Jackson-chic and I approve this message.  






Uh-oh, more cute spring booties!  Weeee!







You know, these flats will get a lot more wear than you think.  I think they will replace my standard summer reds.  







This tunic is half Real Housewives and half just plain awesome.  I bet it's just as cute without the belt too.  

1 comment:

Molly said...

i definitely agree upon the irony of bible verses on slut clothes. I figure its an attempt to save our slutty souls. hah.