Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Books are the Gift that Keep on Giving!

Books are amazing because they make great gifts and are cheap and if you are seriously broke all you need is an ID to get a library card. If you have no proof of identification you most likely aren't on a computer stumbling across the only blog with less page views than this.

So...with that said, if you need to read away the weeks in between Thanksgiving and whatever you celebrate in December I highly recommend the following:

Put this in your bathroom and get cozy. Your welcome.


Coffee tables will never be safe again when this book is displayed on it. Not sure what that means but get it and find out!


Nothing says "BEST GIFT EVER" like this book!

I saw someone reading this on the subway the other day and it inspired me. I watched all his movies a couple years ago so now I'll try my hand at reading his books. Color me laughing for several months!

I haven't read this one yet but it's on my list and if we run into each other we'll have something to talk about. Finally! And if you don't want to know about the lives of Carol King and her weird controlling husband and who "You're So Vain" is actually about then we don't have much in common anyway. No wonder we never have anything to talk about.

No comments: