Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Fling

First of all, sorry for the lame title. Second of all, if you live in NYC you live for weather forecasts like tomorrow's - 58 degrees! Which means girls will be prematurely busting out their new Spring dresses from Anthropologie and frat boys will be wearing shorts. And me? I will be pressing "submit order" at Lulu's, getting my wardrobe ready for picnics in the park and nights out on the Jersey shore - yeah, girl!




This necklace is the one thing that is a definite no matter what must have purchase.







If you are a Gemini, Cancer or Leo - get yer birthday party dress on! Beware of the back zipper though - it's a little ugly.







I'm pretty sure everyone should have these this summer. They are essential. Trust me. Please.







I can't tell if this lil' gauzey number will look cute on me but I think I love it. What do you think?





This batik-chic dress will give you global flair that will make you desirable to men and women alike. And perhaps the Jolie-Pitts will try to adopt you!

No comments: