Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anna Sui is Coming to Target! 500 Exclamation Points!










So I am way behind the times but I just found out that Anna Sui is hopping on the Target train and I really couldn't be happier. I'm dying of excitement and the line is inspired by Gossip Girl. Of course. And you know what? I do not mind one bit. My Fall wardrobe has "Blair-chic" written all over it. I pretty much love every piece but I could do without the edgy Jenny Humphrey looks. Not interested.

The line hits the stores September 13th and will only be available till October 17th. My online shopping skills are going to be put to the test but I'm working on my clicks per minute in order to ensure my shopping cart is full and ready upon the line being posted.

See y'all in the Target line!


No comments: