Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Sales-A-Thon!

Is your new years resolution to spend less?  Well, if you need some new duds for the new year, you may need to act now and benefit from all the post-holidays sales going on.  Here are some of my faves:




Hate paying full price for Free People because it just seems way too expensive for such flimsy items?  But also think they are super cute?  Me too.  So it's a good thing they have lots of cute stuff on sale right now!  






Yesstyle has a a sweet clearance rack - like this lil' frock for $30!







Target always has amazing deals and their clearance items are well worth checking out.  Since I'm moving soon I'm thinking this is a perfect $6 house warming gift for me and mine.  Not bad, eh?





Chickdowntown is a Pittsburgh based site and I'm in love with Pittsburgh so I hope that we can all support their 55% off sale going on right now!  Woo hoo!  Use the promo-code "SAVE55" and do it to it!  And this Marc Jacobs is a great way to start off the year.  Trust me.

1 comment:

Lani Love said...

i love that target find! and that marc jacobs dress!