Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My New Shoes

Today I bit the bullet during my 15 minute break from the boutique (did I mention I got a job?).  The store was having a sale so even though I found them online for a little less than I paid, with the 25% sale I came out even steven.  Hip hip hooray for Steven!




These boots have made my quest to be an Olsen twin circa '04 within an arm's length.  Here I come MK!  I will help you conquer that eating disorder!  Remember:  it's 2004.  





These are very last year but it takes me a full while (not just a little) to give in to weird fashion.  And I'm sure these are already SOOO out of style, but I don't care.  I love them.  I feel like I walked off the set of "Practical Magic" but if the movie were shot last year, took a year to edit and is hitting a theater near you this Friday!  Gooooooooooo Steven!

No comments: