Monday, November 24, 2008

Wet Seal

OMGeez Louise, I'm a serious tween at heart.  I can't get away from mall teen stores.  I don't know where else to look - this is what I grew up on, people!  So today's hot topic:  Wet Seal.  Even though Jordan Sparks is the new spokesmodel (wearing her cinching bible belt...with a kimono sleeve, of course) I'm willing to look past America's Idol (I'm a Blake Lewis girl myself) and see the cheapsky gems that are out there for all of us to enjoy.  You're welcome!




Navajo-chic earrings?  Color me Pocahontas, cause I'm interested!






Okay, forget all the art-teacher-chic sweaters I've shown off before.  This one is only 10 beans!  TEN DOLLARS!  Not sure if it'll look good on you?  It doesn't matter.  It's only ten dollars.






I loved going to prom mainly because I got to wear a corsage and I love me a corsage!  This bracelet is goth-prom-chic.  Own it!






You should know how I feel about buffalo plaid by now but if not then check out this cute skirt and fall in love all over again.  

No comments: