Friday, November 21, 2008

Nordstrom has a great Junior's section.  Basically it's because it's a little more sophisticated than your average junior's department.  And that is because that rich people shop at Nordstrom's and so they have certain expectations for lil' Tiffany.  And Tiffany isn't going shopping at the mall so she can look like a 21st birthday party gone bad.  No, no, no. Tiffany will carry herself with confidence and class and will sail through her SAT's as well as her Ivy League early admittance.  Oh yes, Tiffany is headed toward greatness (until Junior year when she gets [cue whisper voice]: an abortion).  But until then, lets all ride on ol' Tiff's coattails, because they have cute cheap stuff!  Hooray for Tiffany!


I call this "El Cantante-chic" or just "J-Lo-chic" but either way it's adorbs and you'll probably feel like a star in it.  That alone, is priceless.  Except it's not.  Because it actually only costs $37!!


I call this cardigan "art teacher-chic" and just looking at this makes me think of actually considering going back to school.  JK, school is for suckers!  (That's a joke, I loved school.  I wasn't that great at it, but god did I love it.)


This jumper is a staple that every girl should have.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  It comes in grey and black too!


This dress may have been the reason for Tiff's "lil' problem" but it has only the best intentions.  I swear.  And doesn't it remind you of that Top Shop dress I wrote about a day or two ago?

No comments: