Friday, October 24, 2008

How Could I Forget?!?!

What is a post about the mall without mentioning Claire's?!?!  This place is like looking into the sun - you know you shouldn't but you kinda want to know if you'll actually go blind.


Yinz will look country club Mother's Day brunch-chic with these little pads of butter earrings.

Catch some dreams in yer ears with these.

Pair these with some gold and shine on.

OMG - I forbid you to buy this, but lets all have a good nostalgic laugh.  I so would have worn this if it existed in 1990.

2 comments:

e-bro said...

coco, i own those feather earrings. i can't endorse them. they're really huge. longer than my hair. it's weird.

and hi!

beacon brothers said...

alright - no one buy the feather earrings. erin, i thought you were going to tell me you had the nerd necklace. it's baby carol-chic.