Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Veer Ain't Just Photos...

So there is a stock photo company called Veer and I just so happen to be lucky enough to know a few of the company's top employees.  While I'm here thinking this place is all flashy photos with a stellar sales and research team AND the best art direction this side of the inter-web, I'm pleased to find out that they have pretty awesome products for sale.  With the holidays coming up, these make great gifts too!  



I think Mr. Moose would be super cute in a nursery or kid's room.  Or in my 30-year-old living room.







Chest hair is pretty gnarly...unless it's on a funny t-shirt!  Get this for yer best guy who can't grow his own.  






Dad is always hard to buy for but every dad loves a coffee mug.  Especially one that makes them feel young and hip.






Have an artsy cousin who needs a hobby?  Get them this fisheye camera - it promises hours of fun and that means less time getting made fun of and more time making art!





I'm a seriously big fan of notebooks and could make lists all day long.  Alls I'm sayin' is I can't be the only one.  And if I am then I'll take 4!

1 comment:

greg said...

now here's a post a male can take advantage of!