Monday, October 20, 2008

Urban Outfitters Fall Sale

It's sale time, people.  I find their sale is always better online.

I have a confession - I love Charlotte Ronson, not the person (I'm sure she's nice, although success at such a young age usually has the opposite effect), but her clothing line is real, real cute.  But like most cute things, it costs an arm, a leg and a fistful of big bills.  So finding this dress on sale is a good way to look high end without paying the price.  




This is very cute and it's only $9.99!  If you are like me and just don't look good in halters then cover up those swimmer shoulders with a cardigan.






I don't know if you've noticed, but the tassle boot is a kinda sorta a thing this fall.  And I'm a huge fan.  This is the cheapest I've seen them.  I need it to be just a little bit bigger of a boot in order to be perfect, but this is close!





This belt is good to me because I fall victim to the brown and black no-no quite often.  I don't mind it one bit!

No comments: