Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unemployment Blues

I've recently decided that I no longer want to be a high powered TV Producer and instead want to take up fashion.  Someday all I want is to own a small boutique with lots of knick knacks and affordable adorable clothes.  But, unfortunately we have a chimp for a President and are in a recession and things don't look that good for a girl with minimal savings and zero business background.  So, I've been pounding the pavement looking for a retail job that will allow me to get experience in a like-minded boutique.  That means that almost everything in the store is under a hundred dollars.  I'll also gain an understanding of how a store is maintained and run on a daily basis.  That part is a little boring to write and read about so I'll stop there.  

So ladies, even though your wallet might be empty that is no excuse not to look like it is full of million dollar bills.  NO EXCUSE!

P.S.  I was never all that high powered, but it is fun to say.  Just as it is always fun to lie.

No comments: