Friday, October 31, 2008

Jezebel Is An Artiste!

Last year I went to the Renegade Craft Fair at McCarren Pool in Williamsburg and got some note cards because I am an old woman and a product of my mother who insists on thank you notes for anything that comes from a blood relative or one of her friends.  But I got them from this vendor called Jezebel and they make some seriously cute cards.  From cards to totes to t-shirts and jewelry, I'm sold on Jezebel.  If it's true what they say about that name, I'm glad I've had my time with her 'cause that girl is good! 

Note cards are kind of neat gifts, especially when they have good prints that make them fun to give and write on.  Just sayin'...  









Maybe it's a holiday card you need send.  













Maybe there's a baby you need to welcome into the world.  Wouldn't that be exciting?








This tote bag is the print of the cards I got last year.  And they come with some funky rice paper envelopes.  Have I mentioned how much I love rice paper?  What about tote bags?  Have you noticed that trend yet?

No comments: