Friday, October 31, 2008

Toes On The Nose Bro's!

Remember Quiksilver?  It's like thinking about carrying a big ESPIRT tote bag or wearing an oversized Forenza sweatshirt.  Apparently the surfer grrl brand is coming back and re-inventing themselves for a post-swim-&-surf look that has all the makings of Blue Crush goes to a cocktail party.  I loved Kate Bosworth with a few cheeseburgers in her belly so I say BRING IT!




If it's not freezing where you are already then this probably will do for you.  Mainly because it's as cute as a newborn kitten litter.  







Surf girls are easy.  Or something like that.  Either way, this dress:  check!







I'm not positive, but I think I like this.  And I think I'd like it a lot better with a high waisted skirt.  Yes please!







Hang ten in this grey big bow big party dress.

No comments: